Hi
Can I use a Raid controller 4 Lx on xSeries 345 (Dual Ultra 320 Scsi) ?

my issue:

runing Movex app. OS w2k on xSeries 342 with Raid controller 4 Lx,
I want to change server with new xSeries 345 (xeon) without losing ALL
settings
in my disks, so I thought I can use Raid controller 4 Lx on new server

thanx

"Majid Khosrow" <makhosrow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Can I use a Raid controller 4 Lx on xSeries 345 (Dual Ultra 320 Scsi) ?
>
> my issue:
>
> runing Movex app. OS w2k on xSeries 342 with Raid controller 4 Lx,
> I want to change server with new xSeries 345 (xeon) without losing ALL
> settings
> in my disks, so I thought I can use Raid controller 4 Lx on new server
>

> thanx

IBM 4 series controllers are not supported in the x345 server.

Best regards

Johnny