Ghost 9 - does it work in DOS like the earlier version?

I like creating images and restoring from a DOS boot (off a boot CD I make
with Ghost etc.. on it).

I am using Ghost 2003 on XP SP2 system, NTFS volumes, to image to external
USB drive (FAT32).

Does Ghost 9 still work that way?

Does Ghost 9 offer any benefits to someone like me (who like imaging etc
from DOS)?
--
Aloke
----

"Aloke Prasad" <aprasad123@columbus.rr.invalid> wrote:

>I like creating images and restoring from a DOS boot (off a boot CD I make
>with Ghost etc.. on it).
>
>I am using Ghost 2003 on XP SP2 system, NTFS volumes, to image to external
>USB drive (FAT32).
>
>Does Ghost 9 still work that way?

Nope, Ghost 9 images drives directly from Windows only, and restores
from a bootable Windows PE environment.

>Does Ghost 9 offer any benefits to someone like me (who like imaging etc
>from DOS)?

Sure does. You don't have to reboot into Dead Operating System to
image anymore!
Colin Sewell mailto:csewell@telus.net
Vancouver, BC