gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have bought a couple of DVD videos and they can play on
a Windows ME, and DVD player attached to a TV, but
Windows XP cannot even recognise that there is a DVD
inserted. Anyone can help?

Does the XP PC have DVD decoding software installed? WinDVD and PowerDVD
are the two most common ones... www.intervideo.com and www.cyberlink.com. I
have to presume you do have a DVD ROM or burner in the WindowsXP PC!
--
Cari
www.coribright.com