Linksys WRT54G and UDP (Windows Media Player) firewall pro..

For some reason, I am unable to play "streaming video" through my Windows
Media Player. Someone told me that it is probably that Linksys WRT54G
router causing the problem by blocking with the firewall. Are there
certain ports that I can forward to "fix" this situation?

I am runnng Windows XP SP1 with 1GB RAM and all patches u-to-date. My
connection is DSL 1.5/384K.

Thanks!

--
To reply via email to this message, please delete REMOVETHESPAM from the
beginning of the email address.

    Is that the only firewall you have or do you run some software firewall as
    well?
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "M. B." <REMOVETHESPAMmystic02@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > For some reason, I am unable to play "streaming video" through my Windows
    > Media Player. Someone told me that it is probably that Linksys WRT54G
    > router causing the problem by blocking with the firewall. Are there
    > certain ports that I can forward to "fix" this situation?
    >
    > I am runnng Windows XP SP1 with 1GB RAM and all patches u-to-date. My
    > connection is DSL 1.5/384K.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > --
    > To reply via email to this message, please delete REMOVETHESPAM from the
    > beginning of the email address.

Video Media Player Windows XP