Video editing software

June 14, 2004 5:16:39 AM

Is there any good software such as VirtualDub that can
convert, edit and save MPEG files. VirtualDub can only
save to AVI (too bad...).

I love the "direct stream copy" on VirtualDub. I use Nero
Vision Ekspress 2 before but it is too simply and
probably useful to beginners. Windows Movie Maker 2 is no
good as well.

Please help anyone. Thank you.

More about : video editing software

Anonymous
June 14, 2004 6:48:55 PM

Try Power Director 3. It lets you convert from DVR-MS and
other sources to AVI, MPEG, DivX, etc. Easy to use too!

!