Need help! WMP error!

I cant open a movie in WMP(9). When I try opens a message:
The class has not been registered. Does somebody know what
it means?

What sort of movie? If it's a dvd, do you have other dvd playing software
installed, like powerdvd, you need to, in order to supply the dvd playing
codec for WMP.
If it's not a dvd, please supply lots more info.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media