Does anyone know where I could
download a copy of the map Y2Nuke for
Half-Life 1? Did a google for it, but no luck.

Ta,

P.

Paul Moloney wrote:
> Does anyone know where I could
> download a copy of the map Y2Nuke for
> Half-Life 1? Did a google for it, but no luck.
>
> Ta,
>
> P.

I had it, but can't find it now :(

Good map that....

Civilian_Target

> Actually - I correct myself ->

http://blood_brothers3.tripod.­com/sitebuildercontent/sitebui­lderfiles....

Bloody tripod :-(
You get an error when you open the link

But no worries
Just take properties on the link provided by Civ and do some
copy'n'pasting and you'll be fine :)

HTH

> Works fine for me...

Yeah, slap me some, I am using Google Groups atm, that's the reason :)

Works fine for me...

On 5 Apr 2005 12:18:25 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Actually - I correct myself ->
>>
>http://blood_brothers3.tripod.­com/sitebuildercontent/sitebui­lderfiles...
>

>Bloody tripod :-(
>You get an error when you open the link
>
>But no worries
>Just take properties on the link provided by Civ and do some
>copy'n'pasting and you'll be fine :)
>
>HTH

"By our efforts we have lit a fire as well;
a fire in the minds of men. It warms those
who feel its power. It burns those who fight
its progress. And one day this untamed fire
of freedom will reach the darkest corners of
our world."

Works for me in Firefox fine....

Civilian_Target

Civilian_Target wrote:

> Good map that....

Cheers for the map. Yes, great fun. Like all great
ideas, very simple. Who could imagine a small
square map with a bunker in the middle could
be so much fun? :)

Are there any other similar - I suppose what
you might call interactive - maps out there?
I know of Crossfire and Doublecross, which
are basically more elaborate versions of
Y2Nuke (and actually lose some of the fun
because of that).

P.

Yeah, y2_nuke is great - amongst other things, the relative heights of
the towers are perfect.

I presume you've played killbox, which is an excellent map on the same
idea. Also, theres a rats map in the similar vein, we've played it at
bashes but I can't remember the name of it, its in a xen style, and its
basicly a large circular area with lots of crevices....

Neither of these maps are particularly interactive, but they're rather good.

Civilian_Target