Netfinity EXP 300

After a power failure, we can no longer access the HD drives on the
EXP300. Has anyone had this problem before? This also happens if the
Server boots before the Netfinity is turn on.

Thx,

"arzulu" <arutta1@msn.com> wrote in message
> After a power failure, we can no longer access the HD drives on the
> EXP300. Has anyone had this problem before? This also happens if the
> Server boots before the Netfinity is turn on.
>
> Thx,

I have seen this several times, this is because the IBM ServeRaid adapter
loses the connection to the disk and marks them as "Defunc", in many
situration is it possible to recover the data without any loss, if it is
done right..

Best Regards

Johnny