Windows Movie Maker

June 14, 2004 6:19:32 PM

I have been able to download video from my DV camera;
edit it and now I am trying to save to a dvd writer but I
can't get the Windows Movie Maker 2 to recognize the DVD
Burner. What am I doing wrong?

Texans

More about : windows movie maker

Anonymous
June 15, 2004 3:10:18 AM

I'm afraid it won't do this.
You need to use the software that came with the dvd drive, or buy some!!
From MM save teh movie as a dv-avi and then import to whichever app you
have.
Graham
--