Tv out - Can't get any picture!

Got Radeon 9800 PRO 128 mb. I've connected the coax cable
to the PC and then to a scart and into the tv.

I haven't been able to activate the tv in the properties
for the Radeon, wich is a mystery, why isnt it possible?

I guess thats why i can't get any picture, if i only
could activate the tv, how shall i do?

Very grateful for any help!

If you have co-ax cable shouldn't that go in to the aerial socket?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media