I recently received a copy of "Pinnacle" software for
video creating. When I try to install it, it says I need
to update Windows with "Video Pack 1". I can't find
this. I found a Service Pack 1. Can u help

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

No such animal as Video Pack 1.

"robert Millican" <rmillic@aol.com> wrote in message
> I recently received a copy of "Pinnacle" software for
> video creating. When I try to install it, it says I need
> to update Windows with "Video Pack 1". I can't find
> this. I found a Service Pack 1. Can u help

I've never heard of video pack 1 either but SP1a does help with video work,
do you have it installed?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media