I bought a panasonic DVD video camera just recently.
I already downloaded the cd that went with it but
everytime I click the DVD-movie Album icon on my desktop,
I always get this message.
"Cannot start up in this display mode.
The 1024x68 High Color(16bit) or higher setting is
necessary."
Do I need to upgrade my computer?
I have a Compaq Presario/ window xp home edition

"cristina paloma" <jerryxin500@aol.com> wrote in message
> I bought a panasonic DVD video camera just recently.
> I already downloaded the cd that went with it but
> everytime I click the DVD-movie Album icon on my desktop,
> I always get this message.
> "Cannot start up in this display mode.
> The 1024x68 High Color(16bit) or higher setting is
> necessary."
> Do I need to upgrade my computer?
> I have a Compaq Presario/ window xp home edition

Right-click on a blank area of your Desktop. Then left-click on
Properties. Click on the "Settings" tab. This is where you can adjust
your screen resolution and colour settings to meet those requirements.

Regards,
Ian.