HELP! Can't open movie maker

Susan

Hi! Just found out about MM from a friend. Checked to see
if on my PC (I have Windows XP pro); it is, under
Accessories, Windows Movie Maker. I click on it, & I see
what must be the main page, but program just keeps hour
glassing. Then I went to INET to try to download, but only
found MM2 fun pack. Downloaded it to desktop...when I
double click on it, it goes thru installation every time,
even though I click "Finish" each time. Can someone please
help me? Please reply directly to my email.
Thanks, Susan

Check
www.papajohn.org
problem solving > cannot install

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Susan" <campbessie@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Hi! Just found out about MM from a friend. Checked to see
> if on my PC (I have Windows XP pro); it is, under
> Accessories, Windows Movie Maker. I click on it, & I see
> what must be the main page, but program just keeps hour
> glassing. Then I went to INET to try to download, but only
> found MM2 fun pack. Downloaded it to desktop...when I
> double click on it, it goes thru installation every time,
> even though I click "Finish" each time. Can someone please
> help me? Please reply directly to my email.
> Thanks, Susan

TRENDING THREADS