HELP! Can't open movie maker

Hi! Just found out about MM from a friend. Checked to see
if on my PC (I have Windows XP pro); it is, under
Accessories, Windows Movie Maker. I click on it, & I see
what must be the main page, but program just keeps hour
glassing. Then I went to INET to try to download, but only
found MM2 fun pack. Downloaded it to desktop...when I
double click on it, it goes thru installation every time,
even though I click "Finish" each time. Can someone please
help me? Please reply directly to my email.
Thanks, Susan
1 answer Last reply
More about help open movie maker

    Check
    www.papajohn.org
    problem solving > cannot install

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Susan" <campbessie@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Hi! Just found out about MM from a friend. Checked to see
    > if on my PC (I have Windows XP pro); it is, under
    > Accessories, Windows Movie Maker. I click on it, & I see
    > what must be the main page, but program just keeps hour
    > glassing. Then I went to INET to try to download, but only
    > found MM2 fun pack. Downloaded it to desktop...when I
    > double click on it, it goes thru installation every time,
    > even though I click "Finish" each time. Can someone please
    > help me? Please reply directly to my email.
    > Thanks, Susan

Video Windows Movie Maker Movie Maker Windows XP