Tinker

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2001

I work from home but still use a baby sitter. I have 3
computers in a small LAN and all connect through a
Linksys 4 port router/switch. The router WAN is connected
to the WWW through a cable modem. All function great.

What i need to do is view a web cam from computer #2
(baby's room) on computer #1. How can I do this? I only
want to view the cam from within the LAN.

computer #1 XP Pro
computer #2 XP Home
computer #3 98 SE

The cam is connected to a USB port on computer #2.
I want to do this without haveing to buy a IP cam.

Thank you
Tinker

You'll have to ask the webcam manufacturers if the webcam is a networkable
device. I would imagine not, but since I don't have one, and you do not
post the make and model of said webcam, I cannot tell you
--
Cari
www.coribright.com