I was trying to connect JVC Cammcorder to my PC. No error
on device Menager so it's not being detected. Do any of
you know how to fix this problem or have any ideas. They
would be greatly appreciated.

If it's a digital camcorder, ensure you're connecting via firewire cable,
that the camcorder is turned on and in vcr mode and that it is powered by
A/C and Not by its internal battery.
www.coribright.com

"Sanja" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was trying to connect JVC Cammcorder to my PC. No error
> on device Menager so it's not being detected. Do any of
> you know how to fix this problem or have any ideas. They
> would be greatly appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS