C00D11CD Sending request for codec?

June 17, 2004 10:22:01 PM

When i Download a Certain Video File off the Internet or Something it says at the bottom requesting for codec or something, It dosen't do it to all the files i have though. I have windows xp and i have windows midea player 9, any help please? Thanks
Anonymous
June 17, 2004 10:54:01 PM

By the way the file that i cant play is a mpg file
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 2:15:01 PM

Any help
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 3:02:01 PM

I get the same problem...how do I fix it?

"burtonsnowboards" wrote:

> Any help
Anonymous
June 28, 2004 7:04:01 PM