C00D11CD Sending request for codec?

When i Download a Certain Video File off the Internet or Something it says at the bottom requesting for codec or something, It dosen't do it to all the files i have though. I have windows xp and i have windows midea player 9, any help please? Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about c00d11cd sending request codec

    By the way the file that i cant play is a mpg file

    Any help

    I get the same problem...how do I fix it?

    "burtonsnowboards" wrote:

    > Any help

    Try
    www.updatexp.com

    Paul Scarbro

    "p diddy" wrote:

    > I get the same problem...how do I fix it?
    >
    > "burtonsnowboards" wrote:
    >

    > > Any help

Video Codec Windows XP