When trying to play certain .avi files, I get the C00D1199..

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When trying to play certain .mpg files, I get the C00D1199 error message which says:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.

Try
www.updatexp.com

Paul Scarbro

"Rob" wrote:

> When trying to play certain .mpg files, I get the C00D1199 error message which says:
> Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Ta for the courtesy of your reply. The contact address was interesting as well as helpful, but the file extension I cannot play is .mpg which from what I now understand seems to require a dvd player. Once again, thanks,
Cheers,
Rob