When trying to play certain .avi files, I get the C00D1199..

When trying to play certain .mpg files, I get the C00D1199 error message which says:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.
2 answers Last reply
More about when play files c00d1199

    Try
    www.updatexp.com

    Paul Scarbro

    "Rob" wrote:

    > When trying to play certain .mpg files, I get the C00D1199 error message which says:
    > Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.

    Ta for the courtesy of your reply. The contact address was interesting as well as helpful, but the file extension I cannot play is .mpg which from what I now understand seems to require a dvd player. Once again, thanks,
    Cheers,
    Rob

    "Rob" wrote:

    > When trying to play certain .mpg files, I get the C00D1199 error message which says:
    > Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.

Video Windows XP