When trying to play certain .avi files, I get the C00D1199..

June 17, 2004 11:54:01 PM

When trying to play certain .mpg files, I get the C00D1199 error message which says:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.
Anonymous
June 28, 2004 7:03:02 PM

Try
www.updatexp.com

Paul Scarbro

"Rob" wrote:

> When trying to play certain .mpg files, I get the C00D1199 error message which says:
> Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.

June 29, 2004 8:39:01 PM

Ta for the courtesy of your reply. The contact address was interesting as well as helpful, but the file extension I cannot play is .mpg which from what I now understand seems to require a dvd player. Once again, thanks,
Cheers,
Rob

!