Old seagate 6 meg

Last response: in Storage
Share
October 20, 2004 3:21:22 AM

I have just pulled an old seagate HD from my pc to see if it was set as
a master or a slave.
Well it was neither...no jumpers...I have never seen this before am i
too assume its a master or ??
Please Help...any advise is appreciated.
Am installing burner and unsure what to set it too master or slave.
Thanks
jan

More about : seagate meg

October 20, 2004 7:56:19 AM

Jan wrote:
> I have just pulled an old seagate HD from my pc to see if it was set as
> a master or a slave.
> Well it was neither...no jumpers...I have never seen this before am i
> too assume its a master or ??
> Please Help...any advise is appreciated.
> Am installing burner and unsure what to set it too master or slave.
> Thanks
> jan

Is it an IDE drive?

How old is it?

What model?

October 20, 2004 11:37:26 AM

Thanks CJT,
I did find the answer I needed....on the HD itself...sorry I sure feel dumb.
Thanks Anyway
Jan

!