Old seagate 6 meg

I have just pulled an old seagate HD from my pc to see if it was set as
a master or a slave.
Well it was neither...no jumpers...I have never seen this before am i
too assume its a master or ??
Please Help...any advise is appreciated.
Am installing burner and unsure what to set it too master or slave.
Thanks
jan
2 answers Last reply
More about seagate

    Jan wrote:
    > I have just pulled an old seagate HD from my pc to see if it was set as
    > a master or a slave.
    > Well it was neither...no jumpers...I have never seen this before am i
    > too assume its a master or ??
    > Please Help...any advise is appreciated.
    > Am installing burner and unsure what to set it too master or slave.
    > Thanks
    > jan

    Is it an IDE drive?

    How old is it?

    What model?

    Thanks CJT,
    I did find the answer I needed....on the HD itself...sorry I sure feel dumb.
    Thanks Anyway
    Jan

    CJT wrote:

    > Jan wrote:
    >
    >> I have just pulled an old seagate HD from my pc to see if it was set
    >> as a master or a slave.
    >> Well it was neither...no jumpers...I have never seen this before am i
    >> too assume its a master or ??
    >> Please Help...any advise is appreciated.
    >> Am installing burner and unsure what to set it too master or slave.
    >> Thanks
    >> jan
    >>
    > Is it an IDE drive?
    >
    > How old is it?