DV capture

When I try to capture video from my Panasonic pv-gs 120 I
can capture for approxamate 5 min . The camera is still
playing but no time increase is shown and no increase in
capture video file size. I am using the NTSC capture mode.
Thanks
Hilton
hjhjr@bellsouth.net

What software are you using...? You probably have the option set to only
record for 5 min.