I Just Bought A Sony T1...

....after also considering the W1 and P100. I'm a newbie to digital cameras
and I would appreciate any feedback from other T1 owners on your
likes/dislikes.

Thanks.

This should be asked @ www.SonyCams.com

Seymore...
Owner of an F717... and luvin' it!
remove "REMOVE" to reply

"Guy Quinn" <orgnlgq@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ...after also considering the W1 and P100. I'm a newbie to digital
cameras
> and I would appreciate any feedback from other T1 owners on your
> likes/dislikes.
>
> Thanks.

the t-1 is okay but I can't deal with not having a view finder. The w1
would be my choice I currently have a canon s410 and I love it.