I Just Bought A Sony T1...

....after also considering the W1 and P100. I'm a newbie to digital cameras
and I would appreciate any feedback from other T1 owners on your
likes/dislikes.

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about bought sony

    This should be asked @ www.SonyCams.com

    Seymore...
    Owner of an F717... and luvin' it!
    remove "REMOVE" to reply

    "Guy Quinn" <orgnlgq@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > ...after also considering the W1 and P100. I'm a newbie to digital
    cameras
    > and I would appreciate any feedback from other T1 owners on your
    > likes/dislikes.
    >
    > Thanks.

    the t-1 is okay but I can't deal with not having a view finder. The w1
    would be my choice I currently have a canon s410 and I love it.

    "Seymore" <g_seymore@REMOVEhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > This should be asked @ www.SonyCams.com
    >
    > Seymore...
    > Owner of an F717... and luvin' it!
    > remove "REMOVE" to reply
    >

    > "Guy Quinn" <orgnlgq@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > ...after also considering the W1 and P100. I'm a newbie to digital
    > cameras
    > > and I would appreciate any feedback from other T1 owners on your
    > > likes/dislikes.
    > >
    > > Thanks.

Cameras Sony Peripherals