Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

I go to MSNBCNEWS to play a news video and after going
to the page to play the selected news story, nothing
happens. I click the mouse and that's as far as it
goes. I can play other videos on other programs such as
movie traiers, etc. Why not the news videos? I have XP
home edition.

Are they windows media files?

--
Graham Hughes