C00D11CD

THIS KEEPS COMING UP WHAT DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD TO WATCH A DVD I HAVE DOWNLOADED I NEED HELP IT TOOK ME 4 DAYS 2 DOWNLOAD SHREK2 AND I CANT EVEN WATCH IT!!!
HELP ME PLEASE SOME1 EMAIL ME hayli1@hotmail.com
please

The obvious answer is to buy a real copy when it is released. By the way,
capitals is considered shouting in the newsgroups.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP