Cant xit from Weap strg complex 2 lndg fld

I'm in the weapons Storage complex in HL1 and can't seem to exit to the
Landing Field no matter how hard I try. Help!
14 answers Last reply
More about cant weap strg complex lndg

    D A LEDGISTER wrote:
    > I'm in the weapons Storage complex in HL1 and can't seem to exit to the
    > Landing Field no matter how hard I try. Help!

    Are spoilers allowed?
    ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

    Half-life rules

    ### ### ### # # ### ###
    # # # # # # # # # #
    ### ### # # # # ## ###
    # # # # # # # # #
    ### # ### # ### ### # #

    If you're where i think you are you need to follow the corridor (To the
    right of the airfield seen from entrance i believe) and jump onto the
    roof of a rather large half-circle-door at the end of it. There you will
    find a nice gun that can be used to blast the door open at the airfield.

    --
    ....And steam ain't my thing

    Dukeman wrote:
    > Are spoilers allowed?

    Yes, but it's generally considered good form to add "SPOILER" to the
    subject line as I have done.

    Also, for the op's reference, this is Usenet, not a mobile phone - you
    can write your subject line in English, no need for incomprehensible
    txt language. I thought this was spam and would have ignored it if I
    hadn't clicked on it by accident.

    Chadwick wrote:
    > Dukeman wrote:
    >
    >>Are spoilers allowed?
    >

    > Yes, but it's generally considered good form to add "SPOILER" to the
    > subject line as I have done.

    Okay, i'll keep that in mind in the future. Should the eternal
    scrolls-of-spoiler be there as well?
    --
    ....And steam ain't my thing

    "Dukeman" <dukeman@spamfree.swipnet.se> wrote in message
    > Chadwick wrote:
    >> Dukeman wrote:
    >>
    >>> Are spoilers allowed?
    >>

    >> Yes, but it's generally considered good form to add "SPOILER" to the
    >> subject line as I have done.
    >
    > Okay, i'll keep that in mind in the future. Should the eternal
    > scrolls-of-spoiler be there as well?

    The SPOILER in the subject line is fair warning I'd think. Anything
    more is like icing on the cake.

    > Good as long as your Cholesterol values are OK?
    > Sweet and sticky?
    > Mmm... Chocolate...

    ffs keep icing, cake, chocolate etc out of the newsfroup
    In this Google Groups thingie I am overhelmed by adds and recipies for
    Caramel Apple Cake, Wedding Cake and the lot

    rgds

    > Then don't use those Ad-based newsgroup thingies!

    This one is actually web-based

    > [Please don't mind this stuff, it's NOT interesting]
    > Inflatable chicken
    > Acid bathtub
    > Rotten cucumber
    > Mortgage
    > Windows

    Nahh didn't help much still a lot recipies - even more
    Wedding Cake, Chocolate, Cheesecake, Mousse, Bread Pudding

    rgds

    > Did that help :-)

    A little
    I have these three add left:

    Premier NY Coffee Cake
    Delivered Fresh 2nd Day Nationwide
    Moist, Buttery, Homemade-tasting
    www.crumbcake.net

    Molding Chocolate Candy
    Candy and Cake Decorating Supplies
    Learn to mold Chocolate Candy
    www.candylandcrafts.com/chocolateca

    Wedding Reception Ideas
    Ideas for cakes, decorations,
    favors, invitations, music & more!
    www.reception-ideas.com

    rgds

    McGrandpa wrote:
    > Anything more is like icing on the cake.

    You meen Good, but not 'good for you'?
    Good as long as your Cholesterol values are OK?
    Sweet and sticky?
    Mmm... Chocolate...

    Or could you possibly be saying that icing on the cake is Too much (You
    sick, SICK bastard)?

    Please Clarify, Over (insert Pkschhhhhht here)

    --
    ....And steam ain't my thing

    Peter [AGHL] wrote:
    >>Then don't use those Ad-based newsgroup thingies!
    >

    > This one is actually web-based
    >

    >>[Please don't mind this stuff, it's NOT interesting]
    >>Inflatable chicken
    >>Acid bathtub
    >>Rotten cucumber
    >>Mortgage
    >>Windows
    >

    > Nahh didn't help much still a lot recipies - even more
    > Wedding Cake, Chocolate, Cheesecake, Mousse, Bread Pudding
    >
    > rgds

    Ever willing to help a pal.... let's see if we can get you off the
    edible adverts

    latex
    disco stick
    twist and shout
    rampant rabbit
    dual action pulsonic

    Did that help :-)

    Damn the fun you can have with these google groups - I never realised...

    --
    It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
    taming in one go.

    Peter [AGHL] wrote:
    >>Did that help :-)
    >

    > A little
    > I have these three add left:
    >
    > Premier NY Coffee Cake
    > Delivered Fresh 2nd Day Nationwide
    > Moist, Buttery, Homemade-tasting
    > www.crumbcake.net
    >
    > Molding Chocolate Candy
    > Candy and Cake Decorating Supplies
    > Learn to mold Chocolate Candy
    > www.candylandcrafts.com/chocolateca
    >
    > Wedding Reception Ideas
    > Ideas for cakes, decorations,
    > favors, invitations, music & more!
    > www.reception-ideas.com
    >
    > rgds

    Lol - I'd have thought at lkeast an ad for the wedding 'evening' with
    the ones I gave you. I also have a sign in for the google newsreader
    but haven't had chance to really give it a whirl. Have to make some time.

    --
    It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
    taming in one go.
    You don't think it might be better if you worked your way toward lion
    taming, say, via banking...

    Here's a killer I made up and had last week-end

    "Pene, alfredo, Florentine with seafood"

    1 /1/2 sticks real butter
    One 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
    1 1/2 cups fresh grated parmesan cheese (12 oz.)

    Combine ingredients, heat but don't boil, add the cheese and stir till
    smooth...

    Cook 8 oz. pene pasta to al dente...

    Two packs of "Louis Kemp" King Crab Legs"

    Mix all together,,,,

    Eat and make an appointment to see yer doctor the next day

    Killer good for those with good genes...

    On 12 Apr 2005 10:41:12 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    "By our efforts we have lit a fire as well;
    a fire in the minds of men. It warms those
    who feel its power. It burns those who fight
    its progress. And one day this untamed fire
    of freedom will reach the darkest corners of
    our world."

    Cannon Fodder wrote:
    > Here's a killer I made up and had last week-end
    >
    > "Pene, alfredo, Florentine with seafood"
    >
    > 1 /1/2 sticks real butter
    > One 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
    > 1 1/2 cups fresh grated parmesan cheese (12 oz.)
    >
    > Combine ingredients, heat but don't boil, add the cheese and stir till
    > smooth...
    >
    > Cook 8 oz. pene pasta to al dente...
    >
    > Two packs of "Louis Kemp" King Crab Legs"
    >
    > Mix all together,,,,
    >
    > Eat and make an appointment to see yer doctor the next day
    >
    > Killer good for those with good genes...
    >
    > On 12 Apr 2005 10:41:12 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
    > wrote:

    Sounds great but there's no booze in it - was this a mistake?

    PS - I love crab... if you can suggest a substitute for the parmesan
    then I'm in... cant stand any food that smells like someone just
    regurgitated it..

    --
    It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
    taming in one go.
    You don't think it might be better if you worked your way toward lion
    taming, say, via banking...

Storage Games Video Games