Cant xit from Weap strg complex 2 lndg fld

I'm in the weapons Storage complex in HL1 and can't seem to exit to the
Landing Field no matter how hard I try. Help!

dukeman

D A LEDGISTER wrote:
> I'm in the weapons Storage complex in HL1 and can't seem to exit to the
> Landing Field no matter how hard I try. Help!

Are spoilers allowed?
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Half-life rules

### ### ### # # ### ###
# # # # # # # # # #
### ### # # # # ## ###
# # # # # # # # #
### # ### # ### ### # #

If you're where i think you are you need to follow the corridor (To the
right of the airfield seen from entrance i believe) and jump onto the
roof of a rather large half-circle-door at the end of it. There you will
find a nice gun that can be used to blast the door open at the airfield.

--
....And steam ain't my thing

Dukeman wrote:
> Are spoilers allowed?

Yes, but it's generally considered good form to add "SPOILER" to the
subject line as I have done.

Also, for the op's reference, this is Usenet, not a mobile phone - you
can write your subject line in English, no need for incomprehensible
txt language. I thought this was spam and would have ignored it if I
hadn't clicked on it by accident.

Chadwick wrote:
> Dukeman wrote:
>
>>Are spoilers allowed?
>

> Yes, but it's generally considered good form to add "SPOILER" to the
> subject line as I have done.

Okay, i'll keep that in mind in the future. Should the eternal
scrolls-of-spoiler be there as well?
--
....And steam ain't my thing

"Dukeman" <dukeman@spamfree.swipnet.se> wrote in message
> Chadwick wrote:
>> Dukeman wrote:
>>
>>> Are spoilers allowed?
>>

>> Yes, but it's generally considered good form to add "SPOILER" to the
>> subject line as I have done.
>
> Okay, i'll keep that in mind in the future. Should the eternal
> scrolls-of-spoiler be there as well?

The SPOILER in the subject line is fair warning I'd think. Anything
more is like icing on the cake.

> Good as long as your Cholesterol values are OK?
> Sweet and sticky?
> Mmm... Chocolate...

ffs keep icing, cake, chocolate etc out of the newsfroup
In this Google Groups thingie I am overhelmed by adds and recipies for
Caramel Apple Cake, Wedding Cake and the lot

rgds

> Then don't use those Ad-based newsgroup thingies!

This one is actually web-based

> [Please don't mind this stuff, it's NOT interesting]
> Inflatable chicken
> Acid bathtub
> Rotten cucumber
> Mortgage
> Windows

Nahh didn't help much still a lot recipies - even more
Wedding Cake, Chocolate, Cheesecake, Mousse, Bread Pudding

rgds

> Did that help :)

A little
I have these three add left:

Premier NY Coffee Cake
Delivered Fresh 2nd Day Nationwide
Moist, Buttery, Homemade-tasting
www.crumbcake.net

Molding Chocolate Candy
Candy and Cake Decorating Supplies
Learn to mold Chocolate Candy
www.candylandcrafts.com/chocolateca

Wedding Reception Ideas
Ideas for cakes, decorations,
favors, invitations, music & more!
www.reception-ideas.com

rgds

dukeman

McGrandpa wrote:
> Anything more is like icing on the cake.

You meen Good, but not 'good for you'?
Good as long as your Cholesterol values are OK?
Sweet and sticky?
Mmm... Chocolate...

Or could you possibly be saying that icing on the cake is Too much (You
sick, SICK bastard)?

Please Clarify, Over (insert Pkschhhhhht here)

--
....And steam ain't my thing

dukeman

Peter [AGHL] wrote:
>>Good as long as your Cholesterol values are OK?
>>Sweet and sticky?
>>Mmm... Chocolate...
>

> ffs keep icing, cake, chocolate etc out of the newsfroup
> In this Google Groups thingie I am overhelmed by adds and recipies for
> Caramel Apple Cake, Wedding Cake and the lot
>
> rgds

Then don't use those Ad-based newsgroup thingies!

[Please don't mind this stuff, it's NOT interesting]
Inflatable chicken
Acid bathtub
Rotten cucumber
Mortgage
Windows
....And steam ain't my thing

shawk

Peter [AGHL] wrote:
>>Then don't use those Ad-based newsgroup thingies!
>

> This one is actually web-based
>

>>[Please don't mind this stuff, it's NOT interesting]
>>Inflatable chicken
>>Acid bathtub
>>Rotten cucumber
>>Mortgage
>>Windows
>

> Nahh didn't help much still a lot recipies - even more
> Wedding Cake, Chocolate, Cheesecake, Mousse, Bread Pudding
>
> rgds

Ever willing to help a pal.... let's see if we can get you off the
edible adverts

latex
disco stick
twist and shout
rampant rabbit
dual action pulsonic

Did that help :)

Damn the fun you can have with these google groups - I never realised...

--
It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
taming in one go.

shawk

Peter [AGHL] wrote:
>>Did that help :)
>

> A little
> I have these three add left:
>
> Premier NY Coffee Cake
> Delivered Fresh 2nd Day Nationwide
> Moist, Buttery, Homemade-tasting
> www.crumbcake.net
>
> Molding Chocolate Candy
> Candy and Cake Decorating Supplies
> Learn to mold Chocolate Candy
> www.candylandcrafts.com/chocolateca
>
> Wedding Reception Ideas
> Ideas for cakes, decorations,
> favors, invitations, music & more!
> www.reception-ideas.com
>
> rgds

Lol - I'd have thought at lkeast an ad for the wedding 'evening' with
the ones I gave you. I also have a sign in for the google newsreader
but haven't had chance to really give it a whirl. Have to make some time.

--
It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
taming in one go.
You don't think it might be better if you worked your way toward lion
taming, say, via banking...

Here's a killer I made up and had last week-end

"Pene, alfredo, Florentine with seafood"

1 /1/2 sticks real butter
One 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 cups fresh grated parmesan cheese (12 oz.)

Combine ingredients, heat but don't boil, add the cheese and stir till
smooth...

Cook 8 oz. pene pasta to al dente...

Two packs of "Louis Kemp" King Crab Legs"

Mix all together,,,,

Eat and make an appointment to see yer doctor the next day

Killer good for those with good genes...

On 12 Apr 2005 10:41:12 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
wrote:

"By our efforts we have lit a fire as well;
a fire in the minds of men. It warms those
who feel its power. It burns those who fight
its progress. And one day this untamed fire
of freedom will reach the darkest corners of
our world."

shawk

Cannon Fodder wrote:
> Here's a killer I made up and had last week-end
>
> "Pene, alfredo, Florentine with seafood"
>
> 1 /1/2 sticks real butter
> One 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
> 1 1/2 cups fresh grated parmesan cheese (12 oz.)
>
> Combine ingredients, heat but don't boil, add the cheese and stir till
> smooth...
>
> Cook 8 oz. pene pasta to al dente...
>
> Two packs of "Louis Kemp" King Crab Legs"
>
> Mix all together,,,,
>
> Eat and make an appointment to see yer doctor the next day
>
> Killer good for those with good genes...
>
> On 12 Apr 2005 10:41:12 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Sounds great but there's no booze in it - was this a mistake?

PS - I love crab... if you can suggest a substitute for the parmesan
then I'm in... cant stand any food that smells like someone just
regurgitated it..