When attempting to download video, I right click and attempt to "Save Target As". However, the command is 'subdued' and I cannot click on it. How do I adjust the settings so I can save video in this manner?

This will only work if the Video is an actual video file. If it is a link
to a streamed file, it cannot Save Target As. A correctly streamed file is
not designed to be saved on your hard drive, usually for copyright reasons,
but 'fed' to your PC in small bits so that you can view it. It should not
end up in your Temporary Internet Files for the same reason.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com