playback problem with media player

I have Xp and media player v9.0. All of a sudden, some
(not all)of my mpeg video files only play back partially.
If you move the seek button back and forth, the missing
parts will show up. What's the cure?
1 answer Last reply
More about playback problem media player

    "Ted" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<1f5a901c4582e$4c578300$a301280a@phx.gbl>...
    > I have Xp and media player v9.0. All of a sudden, some
    > (not all)of my mpeg video files only play back partially.
    > If you move the seek button back and forth, the missing
    > parts will show up. What's the cure?

    Was there a fix for this?? I'm having the same problem. Tried
    re-installing codecs, that didn't help. It happens in WMP 9, Winamp 5,
    RealPlayer, etc...

    Thanks...

    Dave

Video Media Player Microsoft Windows XP