playback problem with media player

June 22, 2004 4:55:34 AM

I have Xp and media player v9.0. All of a sudden, some
(not all)of my mpeg video files only play back partially.
If you move the seek button back and forth, the missing
parts will show up. What's the cure?
Anonymous
July 19, 2004 11:53:48 PM

"Ted" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<1f5a901c4582e$4c578300$a301280a@phx.gbl>...
> I have Xp and media player v9.0. All of a sudden, some
> (not all)of my mpeg video files only play back partially.
> If you move the seek button back and forth, the missing
> parts will show up. What's the cure?

Was there a fix for this?? I'm having the same problem. Tried
re-installing codecs, that didn't help. It happens in WMP 9, Winamp 5,
RealPlayer, etc...

Thanks...

Dave
!