4gb Hitachi MicroDrive - make me an offer $$

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.music.mp3.hardware (More info?)

Creative NOMAD MuVo2 mp3 player 4gb Hitachi MicroDrive REMOVABLE
(CLB70PD523000). Brand new - never been used!

Most compatible microdrive with digital cameras as compact flash type
II. Microdrive serial #: 42b.

Make me an offer $$.
thanks :)
selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.music.mp3.hardware (More info?)

On 28 Oct 2004 13:51:48 -0700, selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com (Selling in
Vancouver) found these unused words floating about:

>Creative NOMAD MuVo2 mp3 player 4gb Hitachi MicroDrive REMOVABLE
>(CLB70PD523000). Brand new - never been used!
>
>Most compatible microdrive with digital cameras as compact flash type
>II. Microdrive serial #: 42b.
>
>Make me an offer $$.
>thanks :)
>selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com

if NIB, US$92.00 pp

"Selling in Vancouver" <selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Creative NOMAD MuVo2 mp3 player 4gb Hitachi MicroDrive REMOVABLE
> (CLB70PD523000). Brand new - never been used!
>
> Most compatible microdrive with digital cameras as compact flash type
> II. Microdrive serial #: 42b.
>
> Make me an offer $$.

5$

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.music.mp3.hardware (More info?)

"Selling in Vancouver" <selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Creative NOMAD MuVo2 mp3 player 4gb Hitachi MicroDrive REMOVABLE
> (CLB70PD523000). Brand new - never been used!
>
> Most compatible microdrive with digital cameras as compact flash type
> II. Microdrive serial #: 42b.
>
> Make me an offer $$.
> thanks :)
> selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com

$1.98

Its JUST ME!!! wrote:

> 1.5 billion.

What would Dr. Evil need a Microdrive for?

toy

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.music.mp3.hardware (More info?)

"Selling in Vancouver" <selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Creative NOMAD MuVo2 mp3 player 4gb Hitachi MicroDrive REMOVABLE
> (CLB70PD523000). Brand new - never been used!
>
> Most compatible microdrive with digital cameras as compact flash type
> II. Microdrive serial #: 42b.
>
> Make me an offer $$.
> thanks :)
> selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com

£0.50 and you cover postage.

ms

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.music.mp3.hardware (More info?)

I'll pay 4 US cents for it, including postage.

Hey! Have you noticed something? The newsgroups you posted to are not Ebay.
This isn't a place to put up something for auction!

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:42:06 -0700, J. A. Mc. <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com> found
these unused words floating about:

>On 28 Oct 2004 13:51:48 -0700, selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com (Selling in
>Vancouver) found these unused words floating about:
>
>>Creative NOMAD MuVo2 mp3 player 4gb Hitachi MicroDrive REMOVABLE
>>(CLB70PD523000). Brand new - never been used!
>>
>>Most compatible microdrive with digital cameras as compact flash type
>>II. Microdrive serial #: 42b.
>>
>>Make me an offer $$.
>>thanks :)
>>selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com
>
>if NIB, US$92.00 pp

selling.in.vancouver must have been a troll ... <G>
wonder which store ???

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

"J. A. Mc." <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:42:06 -0700, J. A. Mc. <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com>
found
> these unused words floating about:
>
> >On 28 Oct 2004 13:51:48 -0700, selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com (Selling in
> >Vancouver) found these unused words floating about:
> >
> >>Creative NOMAD MuVo2 mp3 player 4gb Hitachi MicroDrive REMOVABLE
> >>(CLB70PD523000). Brand new - never been used!
> >>
> >>Most compatible microdrive with digital cameras as compact flash type
> >>II. Microdrive serial #: 42b.
> >>
> >>Make me an offer $$.
> >>thanks :)
> >>selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com
> >
> >if NIB, US$92.00 pp
>
> selling.in.vancouver must have been a troll ... <G>
> wonder which store ???

Besides, the drives are STILL REMOVABLE...THAT isn't the problem. The
PROBLEM is that Hitachi modified the drive's firmware such that it won't be
recognized as a compact flash memory device by a digital camera any more.

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:29:17 -0500, "George" <nowhere@newsonly.com> found
these unused words floating about:

>"J. A. Mc." <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:42:06 -0700, J. A. Mc. <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com>
>found
>> these unused words floating about:
>>
>> >On 28 Oct 2004 13:51:48 -0700, selling.in.vancouver@gmail.com (Selling in
>> >Vancouver) found these unused words floating about:

>> >if NIB, US$92.00 pp
>>
>> selling.in.vancouver must have been a troll ... <G>
>> wonder which store ???
>
>Besides, the drives are STILL REMOVABLE...THAT isn't the problem. The
>PROBLEM is that Hitachi modified the drive's firmware such that it won't be
>recognized as a compact flash memory device by a digital camera any more.

Wouldn't have mattered to me as:

a). I'd be using as an MP3 device
b). the Dimage7 doesn't recognize above 2 GB

FWIW the 'offer' is/was just below the best Amazon "used" price.