video capturing

I am considering to buy and install Dazzle DV Video Editor on my Presario S4000T computer. Do I have to call a professional, or can I install it myself. I would like to have some idea of the mechanics of doing it before I by it. Thanks
--
Liz2004

I purchased a sony video capture and editor and all its confusing software
that made no sence whatsoever.Go to WMP9 series downloads,scroll to the
encoder,install encoder,then go to its site and download all the authoriting
utilitys.With those,the encoder,xp movie maker which is all user friendly,i
deep sixed sony software and used those,hardware works well with them.

"Liz" wrote:

> I am considering to buy and install Dazzle DV Video Editor on my Presario S4000T computer. Do I have to call a professional, or can I install it myself. I would like to have some idea of the mechanics of doing it before I by it. Thanks
> --
> Liz2004

No problem, you can install it yourself...