Monitor not working

My monitor has stoped orking It works in safe mode but not
in normal mode. What should I check for while in safe
mode to get it to work in normal mode ?
Thanks ot any one htat has any good suggestions.
1 answer Last reply
More about monitor working

    Download and reinstall the correct drivers for your graphics card (or
    onboard graphics chip).
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My monitor has stoped orking It works in safe mode but not
    > in normal mode. What should I check for while in safe
    > mode to get it to work in normal mode ?
    > Thanks ot any one htat has any good suggestions.

Video Monitors Microsoft Windows XP