Windows Movie Maker

I'm trying to add a .mov clip to my storyline in WMM and it can't read it...SO how can I get it to be imported or how can I convert it w/o losing video quality?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows movie maker

    MOV is a proprietory file system belonging to Apple. You'll have to convert
    it to AVI or WMV format before you can add it to Windows Movie Maker.

    Quick Time Pro will convert to AVI.... but it's not free. Take a look at
    PapaJohn's website to see if he has any software links that will convert MOV
    to AVI for no cost. If you want to buy QuickTime Pro... www.quicktime.com
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Jeff1000" <Jeff1000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to add a .mov clip to my storyline in WMM and it can't read
    > it...SO how can I get it to be imported or how can I convert it w/o losing
    > video quality?

Video Windows Movie Maker Microsoft Windows XP