Windows Movie Maker

June 24, 2004 11:44:02 AM

I'm trying to add a .mov clip to my storyline in WMM and it can't read it...SO how can I get it to be imported or how can I convert it w/o losing video quality?

More about : windows movie maker

Anonymous
June 24, 2004 2:21:59 PM

MOV is a proprietory file system belonging to Apple. You'll have to convert
it to AVI or WMV format before you can add it to Windows Movie Maker.

Quick Time Pro will convert to AVI.... but it's not free. Take a look at
PapaJohn's website to see if he has any software links that will convert MOV
to AVI for no cost. If you want to buy QuickTime Pro... www.quicktime.com
--
Cari
www.coribright.com