Codec error C00D1199

June 25, 2004 12:43:16 PM

i downloaded a video file and it wont play saying that either Windows media player has encountered an unknown error or giving me this code and i dont know how to fix it. i have a feeling i need a new codec as it looks for one but cant find one that matches.

More about : codec error c00d1199

Anonymous
June 25, 2004 4:14:52 PM

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/p...