JVC camcorder not recognized

I have JVC camcorder (DV) and my pc stopped recognizing it. I'm using USB connectio

If it's a digital camcorder and you're trying to capture video, use
Firewire.

If it's an analog camcorder, what software are you using to capture the
analog footage?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Svet" <Svet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have JVC camcorder (DV) and my pc stopped recognizing it. I'm using USB
>connectio

Yes, it's a digital camcorder. But it worked with USB for a long time and one day just stopped. I guess I should try it with Firewire.