  • Video
  • Screen Size
  • Windows XP
June 25, 2004 12:44:48 PM

I installed Win XP critical updates and suddenly when I reboot my computer the screen shrinks in size. It will be full-sized initially but during startup it will shrink from filling my 15" monitor to filling a rectangle in the center about 6"x8". I don't know if the updates were related, I didn't make any changes on my system otherwise. I get the full sized screen back by going to properties | settings and changing the resolution. If I change the resolution back again, the full screen remains until the next time I start up the computer.

I have a Dell Inspiron 8200 running Win XP Pro. I restored to a point before the updates but this did not help.

Can anyone help me?

More about : screen size shrunk

Anonymous
June 25, 2004 4:14:05 PM

Go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer, download and install
their latest drivers.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com