Setting up webcam live feed

June 25, 2004 12:49:53 PM

Hi there,

I have a Logitech webcam on my PC that is installed and working (I can see a live picture on my screen and take pictures etc), but I would like to know how to set up a live feed to a friend of mine. Any help would be appreciated!
June 25, 2004 7:11:05 PM

Use instant messaging betwen the two of you. I know both MSN Messenger and
Windows Messenger have options to include video.

!