Bandwidth Monitor

May 7, 2004 2:00:09 PM

I don't even know where to start looking for this one:

I can now use my iPaq with my mobile phone to check email and browse
the web via GPRS. My mobile contract includes 3MB of GPRS per month,
but is there an app that will report how much data has gone through
a connection in any set period of time? At the moment I have no idea
of how much I am using and would like to track how much things like
MSN Messenger uses when idle, etc.

--
Bryan Anderson <www.anderson-it.com&gt;

More about : bandwidth monitor

Anonymous
May 7, 2004 4:49:55 PM

> That's the one! Downloaded, tried, registered. Thanks for
> the help.

No problem

--

..: Jakub Kanczugowski