Ed

I download video off my camera. Media 9 plays it at 90
degress. How do I rotate it right way up.

Hi

Try this:

Right click the Desktop, select Properties>Settings>Advanced. See if there
is a setting in there to rotate the screen back to normal. If you have
Nvidia software installed try clicking on the tab for your graphics card and
have a look for NVRotate on the left hand side.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User