I lost space on my computer after using Movie Maker

I made my movie did everythnig i needed, when i was done, I deleted it off my hard drive and out of my collections andn I lost 10 gigs of hard drive space, what happened? can someone help me, I have looked in every folder in my computer
1 answer Last reply
More about lost space computer movie maker

    Did you run disk cleanup and defrag?
    www.coribright.com

    "I_NEED_HELP" <I_NEED_HELP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I made my movie did everythnig i needed, when i was done, I deleted it off
    >my hard drive and out of my collections andn I lost 10 gigs of hard drive
    >space, what happened? can someone help me, I have looked in every folder in
    >my computer

Video Computers Hard Drives Movie Maker Windows XP