I lost space on my computer after using Movie Maker

I made my movie did everythnig i needed, when i was done, I deleted it off my hard drive and out of my collections andn I lost 10 gigs of hard drive space, what happened? can someone help me, I have looked in every folder in my computer

Did you run disk cleanup and defrag?
www.coribright.com