I lost space on my computer after using Movie Maker

June 26, 2004 11:30:01 AM

I made my movie did everythnig i needed, when i was done, I deleted it off my hard drive and out of my collections andn I lost 10 gigs of hard drive space, what happened? can someone help me, I have looked in every folder in my computer
Anonymous
June 26, 2004 11:11:15 PM

Did you run disk cleanup and defrag?
www.coribright.com