Add security lose network - why?

Hi people,

I am trying (still) to secure my home wireless connection. I can get both
WPA-PSK (using XP zero config.) and WEP to configure using my Origo WLL-3810
router and netgear (Wg311v2 PCA card). The Netgear smart config. panel says
there is a link but I cannot get any external IP. So I get a page not found
error when accessing explorer. I am doing something very simple and silly
incorrect? I have the XP firewall tagged in net settings. Could this be
the cause of the problem?

Thanks

Jon

Try removing any firewalls or bridges. that you temporarily they sometimes
tend to cause problems. Second, If you wanna use a firewall do not use
Windows firewall it is lame. Zone alarm offers a free firewall you can use.