Media 9 auto-hide full screen controls no longer working

Steph

this worked for me no problem up until a few days ago, now
the controls no longer disappear when a dvd is playing in
full screen mode, even though the cursor isn't over the
controls area and the little pin on the left hand corner
is not stuck in, ie, the setting to auto hide controls is
on, any ideas about why or what i can do to restore it?
i've tried reinstalling windows media 9 to no avail, i am
using xp

Have you installed anything else in the last fewdays that might be
interfering? Have you tried system restore to a point when it worked ok?
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP