Media 9 auto-hide full screen controls no longer working

this worked for me no problem up until a few days ago, now
the controls no longer disappear when a dvd is playing in
full screen mode, even though the cursor isn't over the
controls area and the little pin on the left hand corner
is not stuck in, ie, the setting to auto hide controls is
on, any ideas about why or what i can do to restore it?
i've tried reinstalling windows media 9 to no avail, i am
using xp
1 answer Last reply
More about media auto hide full screen controls longer working

    Have you installed anything else in the last fewdays that might be
    interfering? Have you tried system restore to a point when it worked ok?
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP

    "Steph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > this worked for me no problem up until a few days ago, now
    > the controls no longer disappear when a dvd is playing in
    > full screen mode, even though the cursor isn't over the
    > controls area and the little pin on the left hand corner
    > is not stuck in, ie, the setting to auto hide controls is
    > on, any ideas about why or what i can do to restore it?
    > i've tried reinstalling windows media 9 to no avail, i am
    > using xp

Video Windows XP