[REQ] How to defrag this HD?

Hello,
I use win2k professional and have a NTFS hard disk with 16 kbyte clusters.
The built-in-os defrag utility doesn't work... do you know of any utility
which might do the job?

Thanks for your help,

Kamox

Take a look here
http://www.oo-software.com/en/index.html

http://www.softwareshelf.com/products/diskeeper_singlepage.html

"Kamox" <nospamkamox@go.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I use win2k professional and have a NTFS hard disk with 16 kbyte clusters.
> The built-in-os defrag utility doesn't work... do you know of any utility
> which might do the job?
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Kamox

"Kamox" <nospamkamox@go.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I use win2k professional and have a NTFS hard disk with 16 kbyte clusters.
> The built-in-os defrag utility doesn't work... do you know of any utility
> which might do the job?
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Kamox

What is error message?
Mike.

deltree

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2004

might want to make sure if you have atleast 15% free space on the drive

Derick

"Michael Hawes" <michael.hawes1remove@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Kamox" <nospamkamox@go.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > I use win2k professional and have a NTFS hard disk with 16 kbyte
clusters.
> > The built-in-os defrag utility doesn't work... do you know of any
utility
> > which might do the job?
> >
> > Thanks for your help,
> >
> > Kamox