DVDCD Problems

DVD\CD reader not reading, I have a Sony DDU-1612 16X DVD-Rom 40x CD-Rom.
Any suggestions?

Not reading anything?

Are your disks dirty, dusty, covered with fingerprints? Have ya tried a CD
drive cleaning kit?
www.coribright.com

"Sonny & Joyce Leyva" <s.leyva@comcast.net> wrote in message
> DVD\CD reader not reading, I have a Sony DDU-1612 16X DVD-Rom 40x CD-Rom.
> Any suggestions?

My dvd reader do not want to read any dvd or cd, what can I do? please I
need help.-answer to my e mail address bs_samia@hotmail.com thanx)

"Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:

> Not reading anything?
>
> Are your disks dirty, dusty, covered with fingerprints? Have ya tried a CD
> drive cleaning kit?
> www.coribright.com
>
> "Sonny & Joyce Leyva" <s.leyva@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > DVD\CD reader not reading, I have a Sony DDU-1612 16X DVD-Rom 40x CD-Rom.
> > Any suggestions?

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

"samia" <samia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote :
> My dvd reader do not want to read any dvd or cd, what can I do? please I
> need help.-answer to my e mail address bs_samia@hotmail.com thanx)

it must be time to replace it.

Provide more details. This is very little info to reply anything useful.