Got full health all the time but don't know how I got it

Somehow during Highway 17 I defaulted to full health. So, no matter how
many enemies I encounter, I stay at full health. I did not do anything
that I know of (no console commands etc) to allow this to happen, it
just happened. It just suddenly gave me God mode. How do I get out of
this as I want to play the game fair and square.

Ron
--
And it really doesn't matter if
I'm wrong I'm right

Lennon & McCartney

Freedom55 wrote:
> Somehow during Highway 17 I defaulted to full health. So, no matter
how
> many enemies I encounter, I stay at full health. I did not do
anything
> that I know of (no console commands etc) to allow this to happen, it
> just happened. It just suddenly gave me God mode. How do I get out of

> this as I want to play the game fair and square.

Have you tried using the console to switch God mode or other cheats on
or off?

TRENDING THREADS