screen resolution

There is any way to change the screen resolution on XP with a dll... like we did in 9X series

RUNDLL DESKCP16.DLL,QUICKRES_RUNDLLENTRY hresxvresxbpp

tkz

That is now a feature of the graphic card manufacturer's software......
usually it's an icon that resides in the System Tray.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Amoxil500" <lord@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There is any way to change the screen resolution on XP with a dll... like
> we did in 9X series
>
> RUNDLL DESKCP16.DLL,QUICKRES_RUNDLLENTRY hresxvresxbpp
>
> tkz

I lost my resolution om my pc I have XP hw do i get it back it says I only
have low resoultion
Pam

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> That is now a feature of the graphic card manufacturer's software......
> usually it's an icon that resides in the System Tray.
> --
> Cari
> MS-MVP Windows Technologies - Printing/Imaging/Hardware
> www.coribright.com
>
> "Amoxil500" <lord@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > There is any way to change the screen resolution on XP with a dll... like
> > we did in 9X series
> >
> > RUNDLL DESKCP16.DLL,QUICKRES_RUNDLLENTRY hresxvresxbpp
> >
> > tkz

Download and install updated drivers from the website of the graphics card
manufacturer.
www.coribright.com

"windows xp" <windows xp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I lost my resolution om my pc I have XP hw do i get it back it says I only
> have low resoultion
> Pam

TRENDING THREADS