No Video Capture Driver

Ed

Hey guys,
I know i have been reading same problem as i have but i wanna post this too. I have the ff: Sony DCR-PC 9 miniDV Camcorder, i.link cable (both 4-to-4 , 6-to-4 pins) and Windows XP, just bought DV Firewire Card (ieee 1394), and Ulead VideoStudio 7. Seems that xp can recognice the firewire but xp cant recognice the Sony cam because when i open MS Movie Maker, it says video device is none.

Again i installed Ulead VStrudio and when I try CAPTURING, it says no video capture driver or no device connected. Again my cam is on and it is connected but i dont know the problem.

Anyone? I would appreciate your help.

Ed

When you connect the cam and turn it on you get the xp ping?
Device manager shows no problems with the card?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP