TV Tuner Card stops responding on HT system

sandra

My ATI TV Tuner cards stops responding on my HT system.

The Microsoft Knowlege Base Article is 817589:
us;817589

I called Microsoft and they are asking for a Hotfix
number wich I don't see anywhere in the article. They
couldn't pull up the article # either.

Where can I find that Hotfix?

I have no problem pulling up the article:
;817589]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];817589

You MUST call for that hotfix. MS will emailyou a linkfrom where you can
download. That is the only way you can get it.
www.coribright.com

"Sandra" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My ATI TV Tuner cards stops responding on my HT system.
>
> The Microsoft Knowlege Base Article is 817589:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-
> us;817589
>
> I called Microsoft and they are asking for a Hotfix
> number wich I don't see anywhere in the article. They
> couldn't pull up the article # either.
>
> Where can I find that Hotfix?

Hardware)
>www.coribright.com
>
>"Sandra" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> My ATI TV Tuner cards stops responding on my HT system.
>>
>> The Microsoft Knowlege Base Article is 817589:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-
>> us;817589
>>
>> I called Microsoft and they are asking for a Hotfix
>> number wich I don't see anywhere in the article. They
>> couldn't pull up the article # either.
>>
>> Where can I find that Hotfix?

MS just emailed me the hotfix. I Installed and still my
tuner is freezing up just as before

Call them back and explain the situation.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Johnny Kitchens" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> MS just emailed me the hotfix. I Installed and still my
> tuner is freezing up just as before

sandra

I installed the Hotfix and everything seems to be working
fine now.