A/V out of sync

Is there any software that can fix a/v synchronization
problem? VirtualDub can only fix AVI format. I need
something that can fix MPEG. Thanks.

best to fix it on the way in, how you get the a/v in?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
"Min" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any software that can fix a/v synchronization
> problem? VirtualDub can only fix AVI format. I need
> something that can fix MPEG. Thanks.

I downloaded the movies from internet. I fix some of the
AVI with VirtualDub but with MPEG, I can't do anything.
Thanks for helping me.

martin

Take a look at Womble's MPEG-VCR - a time limited trial is available from

http://www.womble.com/vcr-text.htm

Martin.

> I downloaded the movies from internet. I fix some of the
> AVI with VirtualDub but with MPEG, I can't do anything.
> Thanks for helping me.

TRENDING THREADS