corrupted file in video crashing system-HELP

I have a corrupted file I know the name- ialmdev5.dll
I don't know how to fix it without reformating. if anyone
knows please help thanks.

"I. Smith" <SheWolfIggy@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have a corrupted file I know the name- ialmdev5.dll
> I don't know how to fix it without reformating. if anyone
> knows please help thanks.

i believe it's related to an Intel extreme 2 graphics adapter
try reinstalling your vid drivers or download the latest ones

--
If the information posted above helps then let me know.
If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.

---