Scott

I have windows xp, it came with movie maker 1. when i connect my video camera with an S video or regular cable and then try and record video, the movie maker doesn recognise the video input. there's supposed to be a drop down menu to select, audio, video or both. mine only gives the audio option. any idea's?

It's really designed to work with firewire, have a read of www.papajohn.org
and see the analogue capture pieces.
Graham

--