Gordon

I cannot play WMV files in Windows XP. Am I being thick
or do I need special codecs or similar downloads. Any
help would be appreciated.

What are you using to watch them with? WMP? If so have you got V9 installed?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
"Gordon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I cannot play WMV files in Windows XP. Am I being thick
> or do I need special codecs or similar downloads. Any
> help would be appreciated.

Ok, do you know who made the wmv file and how they did it? If not where has
it come from?
Graham

--
Graham Hughes