SATA connector

Hello,
I will buy a new tower and I would like to know if SATA disks need
special power connector. because I'm buying computer parts separatly and
need information about what power supply I shall choose. I'm going to
buy prescott LGA 775, with 2 SATA Disks.
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about sata connector

    David Nguyen wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I will buy a new tower and I would like to know if SATA disks need
    > special power connector. because I'm buying computer parts separatly and
    > need information about what power supply I shall choose. I'm going to
    > buy prescott LGA 775, with 2 SATA Disks.

    Some do, some don't. For the ones that do, there are inexpensive adapter
    cables available.

    --
    --John
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)