blank screen

pat

Expert

i just installed a secong hard drive and everything has
been working fine but when i rebooted i receive a few
different errors after choosing my name to login. the two
errors received are either error 0x80004005 or that there
is not enough virtual memory and then it shows my
background with no icons. after many times of trying it
finally boots up fine but does it again later. i tried to
fix the error by going into the bios at startup and
changed my video from my video card to the on board video
and now my monitor shows nothing not even at bootup. i
hope someone could help me fix these many errors but the
most important is to just get the monitor to show
video.thanks for all your help. pat

Let's start with the monitor and get to the other after you can see what you
are doing.

When you installed the AGP graphics card, you probably disabled the onboard
graphics in the BIOS. Did you re-enable it?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com